Saturday 11 May 2013

mountain trip | part I

Last week I took two days off... went into the mountains, and lost myself within photography and letting go
Can't tell the feeling of being surrounded by nature... many birds you could listen, frogs talking to each other from many different ponds and waters... wind blowing, trees bringing their flower fragrances all over the air... 
mindblowing acacias...

It felt so detached from routine thoughts... to be lost out there in my own... 

this house it's always full of magical nostalgia... 

fresh eggs for dinner... and the wild nature outside feeling so free...

While I was closing doors and windows, I saw a huge bird, with wide wings and white chest, flying really low into the woods... I guess I saw a barn owl

magic!



© all rigths reserved


4 comments:

  1. these photos are just incredibly pretty! and i loove your flower pants! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so very much! :) SO happy you like them! <3

      Delete
  2. I adore your photos so much. :) I don't know how I found your blog but I love following your posts; your images and words always inspire me and make my day. Thank you for sharing such beauty with the world! - Emily from Michigan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emily! I just can't tell how you made my day today! Thank you SO much for your kind words!

      I've been to your website and you really do a wonderful work!

      thank you very much for being around! :)

      Delete