Thursday 31 October 2013

bits&pieces | inside Fall

Autumn colors on the table
becoming less afraid of showing my face and trying face selfies... changes I guess...
Beautiful surprises in the mailbox from Russia, one of her illustrations is inspired in one of my photographs, illustrated by the wonderful and creative Sasha Arutyunova, she's really talented!
a very special and exciting collaboration with an unique project called  Llenya Prima and the very talented artist Petit . My photographs for an album made by singers, musicians, illustrators and poets! 
Take a look and save some minutes to listen!

the sun's heat is changing, I'm looking for it every minute... 

  © all rights reserved

3 comments:

  1. All of your pics are totally inspirations to me <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your attrezzo's!! IS that right? Always such a beautiful collection of photos that are put together so perfectly, Like an unfolding story! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely!!! so many comments today!!! you're SO sweet!!!! LOOOOTS of LOVE!!!!

      xxxxxx

      Delete