Sunday 7 July 2013

oh weekend

it's been an amazing weekend..! so much love..! these two have brought me magic! they always do, but it's been their first visit home, and I couldn't be happier!!! I took care of them over seven years, every day, can't tell how much I love them!
Friday
such a wonderful night!
they made me the sweetest gifts! 

Saturday
Summer brings those vibes... where nights are longer, the sea smells like heaven, and the feeling of time slowing down while you can stare the skies turn purple, red and orange...
a small fun fair has arrived to the village;
sometimes life seems to be this easy, lights, fun, brise, stars, sea, beer, sand under your feet, very few times I feel it this way, so I just wanted to enjoy this feeling as long as it lasts...

© all rights reserved






2 comments:

  1. quines fotos més precioses cuca!!! cada dia em sorprens més gratament!!! petonassus

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh!! cuca! no saps la alegria que em fa que t'agradin!!! :))

      petonàs fort!

      Delete